Monday, March 22, 2010

the two of us together

Oh what a week. My birthday was the bomb, even though I had to take a freakin midterm. Me and Griff went to lunch, I got a wonderful haircut and highligts, as you will witness from my pics, then journeyed over to my parents house for some jambalaya and cake and ice cream. Wednesday, we left early to get to California as fast as we could, stopping only for lunch, and gas only when absolutely necessary. We stayed with Griffin's Aunt Tracy and Uncle Chris, aka absolutely wonderful fantastic people. They know everything about the yummiest restaurants and cool places to go and how to get there. The weather was fantastic and I got to spend all day everyday with my honey! We love you California! We won't be gone long!
The Outlets. Repeat after me; Banana Republic.
My husband is so attractive. Also, the Fallow Field Farms in the background.
We love to boogie board! Even when the water is cold cold COLD!
Feeding (and naming) the crazy seagulls that saw our snacks.BEACH! I miss it already.
The magnificent San Diego Temple! SOOO beautiful!
California wild life. So great. We snorkeled right by them!

I love him. Like a lot.

No comments: