Monday, March 22, 2010

happiest place on earth

While in California, we journeyed to Disneyland of course.
I married a man who loves that place.
:)

Griffin has a friend who works in Downtown Disney,
So of course, she can let us in for free.
Ideal, yes.
I would like to give everyone some advice; when you go to
Disneyland, rent a locker. It's not cheap but def worth it.
See how happy I am? I didn't even have to carry
my purse which seems to gain 15 lbs throughout the day
or the sweatshirt I needed at the end of the night!
Happy day.
Big thunder mountain. Last year we took our little
nephew, Kaenan, on here and this is what
he had to say about this ride,
"Wow, lets not do that again."
Mint juleps. Disneyland classic I never
knew about til I was with the Walkers
Tribute to Micheal Jackson, Disney is showing
Captain EO again. Beauty.
It was the perfect day.
Splash mountain, the line was 75 min long, so
we went to the single rider line and got
right on. Magic.
Haunted Mansion of course.
10AM-12AM. Wow.

This time around, we rode some new rides:
Soarin' Over California
Toy Story Mania (my fav ride of the day)
Screamin' California
Innoventions (Peter Pan room)

Food we enjoyed (mainly cuz we didn't have to pay to get into Disneyland):
Churros
Mint juleps
Soup Bowls (him:clam chower her: gumbo)
Fried Chicken at the Plaza Inn
Sundaes on Main Street

We enjoyed the fireworks after a long rest at the Plaza Inn.
Just so you know, they had Tinkerbell flying around the castle.
It was wonderful.
Can't wait to go when we have some little ones.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

the fried chicken. THE FRIED CHICKEN. best disneyland meal ever. remember? i am so jealous of you two! huzzah for the happiest place. once we all have kiddies, let's go together. please?

Lizard said...

I love it!!!!! Soarin makes me tear up a bit and I LOVE Toy Story! Kate, Clark, Al and I did the innovationas rooma nd we fell in LOVE with the Peter Pan room. It was so magical! I'm so glad you guys had a blast. I wish I could live there. And eat the fried chicken everyday! Yummmmmm....