Monday, March 15, 2010

My life thus far.

in the past 21 years I have...

...climbed a mountain
...learned to read
...traveled to far away places
...married my best friend
...tried new things (even though I might have been scared to)
...made mistakes
...learned from them
...had so many good friends
...lived in a house without running water
...laughed with my family, a lot
...been pushed over
...stood up for myself
...learned to love

What a life. There's more to come! Happy birthday to me!

(Why this picture you ask? Because we're going to Disneyland of course!)

7 comments:

Amy Buhler said...

i love married my best friend. you are so cute! happy birthday!

Brittany said...

how have i never seen this photo???

i lurrve you. happy happy birthday.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!
You are adorable!

Lizard said...

Happy Birthday!! No better place to celebrate than the Magic Kingdom!

Marci said...

crap....i'm late! happy birthday sweet gretchie! i'm so glad that i get to be your aunt!!!

A "cheery" disposition said...

cute post.

don and jacki said...

Hope you had a happy one Gretch... love the picture! You are all suppose to still be that little!