Friday, April 9, 2010

On our way to Cincinnati

For the summer,
me and my husband
are moving to Cincinnati, Ohio
actually, Symmes, OH to be exact.
He decided he wants to make it big
selling alarm systems door to door for
APX Alarm.
I'm excited for our new adventure.
Some things I hope to do while there:
Go to a Cincinnati Reds baseball game
Take a hike in Mount Airy Forest
Go see the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center
Shop at Findlay Market
Visit Boomerang Bay at Kings Island
Go to a concert at the Macy's Music Festival
Catch sight of the River Fest
Lay by the pool
We're even going to have
our good friends, Cam & Tyne,
there with us.
See you in the fall!

2 comments:

the WINTERS family! said...

Sounds like you've got it all planned out! I hope you get to do everything on your list. We are gonna miss you guys so much!

Brittany said...

If I can find a flight, I'm comiiiinggg. I'm glad you've discovered all the great things to do.