Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Married Life!

I'm a married woman now! So sorry it's taken me so long to post anything. We don't have the internet at our new apartment (which is awesome, by the way, and I think we have everything moved in!) The honeymoon was awesome!!! I'll put up pics and full details soon!
The wedding day was so great! I've never been so happy, EVER! The biggest, best day of my life went by so fast! All in all, everything went very smoothly thanks to all my friends and family! I seriously haven't been able to stop thinking about how lucky I am to have to many loving, caring people in my life! Couldn't have done it without you!
Here's some pictures curtesy of my good friends, Melissa and Amy. I haven't gotten mine from the photographer yet, so keep an eye out for more pictures and the 411 on the honeymoon :)

5 comments:

Marci said...

gretchie...i have never ever seen a woman glow like you did on your wedding day. you were so beautiful...
i'm so happy for you and glad that the honeymoon was awesome.;D

don and jacki said...

never, never, seen you soooo happy as you were on your wedding day. you were beautiful (as usual) and beaming from ear to ear! couldn't ask for anything more, could you? once again, congrats! can't wait to see your apartment. love ya always!

haley said...

ding dong... you didn't leave the website!!!! i can't wait to see them!

Amy Buhler said...

i love everything about you two

Erin said...

Holy COWW!!!!! Ya'll looked spiffin!!! Well, griff did, you just looked simply amazing! I'm glad it was a good day for you gretchie-poo!!! Love ya both!