Monday, August 10, 2009

Why I Love John Mayer

Everytime I listen to John, I fall in love with his lyrics all over again. He's a musical genious, writes most of his stuff, and every line of every song, has so much truth. Love.



"Gravity, is working against me. And gravity, wants to bring me down." - Gravity; Continuum


"So scared at being older, I'm only good at being young." - Stop This Train; Continuum


"Is there anyone who, really recalls ever breaking rank at all for something someone yelled real loud one time?" -Belief; Continuum


"Belief is a beautiful armor that makes for the heaviest sword." -Belief; Continuum


"When you're dreaming with a broken heart, the waking up is the hardest part." -Dreaming With a Broken Heart; Continuum


"It's better to say too much, then never to say what you need to say again." -Say; Continuum


"It's not that we don't care, we just know that the fight ain't fair. So we're still waiting for the world to change." -Waiting On The World To Change; Continuum


"People have the right to fly, and will when it gets compromised." -Wheel; Heavier Things


"Airports see it all the time. Where someone's last good-bye blends in with someones sigh, cuz someone's coming home. In hand a single rose." -Wheel; Heavier Things


"I know it was me who called it over but I still wish you'd fought me til your dying day." -Split Sreen Sadness; Heavier Things


"I'm bigger than my body gives me credit for." -Bigger Than My Body; Heavier Things


"Boys will be strong, and boys soldier on, but boys would be gone without the warmth of a woman's good, good heart." -Daughters; Heavier Things


"If my past is any sign of your future, you should be warned before I let you inside." -I Don't Trust Myself (With Loving You)


"Bad news never had good timing." -Heart of Life; Continuum


"No it won't all go the way it should, but I know the heart of life is good." - Heart of Life; Continuum

No comments: