Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday...and Friday

I'm thankful I get to see my lovely friends tonight for craft night.
I'm thankful for the festivous Valentine balloons around Wal-Mart.
I'm thankful for a comfy, cozy apartment.
I'm thankful for Netflix. What a great invention.
I'm thankful to be married to my best friend.
*I'm thankful that my best friend will take the trash out for me. Worst chore ever.
*I'm thankful to Beyonce for giving me "Single Ladies" to jam out to this morning on the way to work.
*I'm thankful that I don't have to go to school til next wednesday. Yay long weekends!
*I'm thankful that summer is only 4 months away. Hey, it could be worse right?
*I'm thankful to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. (It's true but I say it just for the anonymous person who left a comment on my blog a few days ago saying nasty things about mormons. You know who you are.)

*Added Friday because after thinking of a few things I'm grateful for, I just couldn't stop :)

1 comment:

Brittany said...

good good list. i love you gretch! thanks for being my friend.