Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The big AZ

Happy fall break! Well...it's over now but I hope you had a good one (if you got one.) Me and the husband took a trip to Mesa, AZ to visit Megan & Spencer (bro & sis in-law) and Katie & Clark (Griff's cousins) Here's some of my favorite things from the trip.

Being confined with Griffin for 8 hours in the car
Reading Harry Potter to my love
Megan's Halloween decorations
The sunshine and 100+ temperature
Great sales at Anthropologie
Katie & Clark's cute house and shitzous
The dancing elephants at the Phoenix Zoo
The freezing pool after a hot day
Hotel Collection Sheets
The little pigs at the AZ State Fair
The freezing pool after a hot day
Riding a Doodlebug
Goofing off while playing Monopoly Deal
My first Megan hair cut
My least favorite part:
Leaving

1 comment:

don and jacki said...

i totally know what you mean!