Friday, May 21, 2010

...with her nose stuck in a book

Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body.
~ Joseph Addison ~

While one of my goals this summer is to definitely exercise
another is to read lots of good books. I have crazy
amounts of time on my hands so it looks like
both goals are achievable :)

Last week I read The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman.
A good read for anyone who loved, loves, or will ever love someone.
I also just finished The Help by Kathryn Stockett.
Very well written, I would definitely recommend it.

Next on the list; The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson.
I was craving a mystery.
What are you reading this summer? Any suggestions?

3 comments:

MelBroek said...

I have been reading a ton too! I want to not feel worthless while I'm sitting at home, not working.

I am going to show you something that will change your life. Ready?

http://www.goodreads.com

Please join and become my friend.

I've already found good books on there.

Brittany said...

Hunger Games? I really loved those. I'm trying to buzz through my own list. I'll let you know what I love.

Charma said...

I loved: The 13th Tale, The Historian and the entire Outlander series. I'm trying to read 20 or more books a year...it's hard but I enjoy it!