Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Making headway!

Ok, goodbye Europe hello wedding plans!!! This week has been a struggle to find the right place for a reception that doesn't cost $2,000 and isn't already booked. But we found it! It's the amphitheater just west of the Mt. Timpanogoes temple. It's very pretty and not so expensive. We had to change the wedding date though. Just a couple of days earlier! August 27 is a Thursday. We're going to get married in Salt Lake Temple and either a luncheon after but I think it will end up being a dinner the night before, that his parents are hosting. I'm getting so excited and anxious! Only 78 until I'm Mrs. Griffin Walker!

1 comment:

Jessica Lynn said...

Gretchy! I love you and miss you so much. I wish I could be there so I could watch this all in action. But just know that I will be there and I will be ecstatic about it. Slash email me about EUROPA! I would love to hear about your dreams coming true.