Tuesday, April 21, 2009

our slumdog fort


The other night, me, Griffin, my best friend Amy, and Griffin's best friend Zach (who are together. Exciting right?) rented Slumdog Millionaire. And instead of watching it in the living room on the boring old T.V. (....oh wait....there is no T.V. ! Haha) we set up our mattresses in our room and made a FORT and watched the movie on Amy's laptop. OMG a fort!!!!! I haven't made a fort forEVER! I'm still excited about it. Oh man.
P.S. Slumdog Millionaire was a great movie!

2 comments:

Marci said...

i loved that movie..it was so sad and happy all at the same time.

Womans World Magazine said...

Hi There!

My name is Carly and I would love you to check out my blog! I am looking for women from around the globe to be apart of my project. I would love it if you could contribute anything from your world, whether it be stories, cultural practices, beliefs, recipes, fashion whatever you like! I am looking for individual passionate women who love to share!

You sound like you have a unique story and would love to have you on board!

My emails is womensworldmagazine@hotmail.com or you can check out my blog

Thanks!

Carly